The DOCK powered by Desert AIDS Project is your desert destination for sexual health. The DOCK provides comprehensive healthcare services, information and support to take charge of your sexual health.
Quick, caring, and confidential services for individuals of all gender identities include:
- STD Testing and Treatment
- Hepatitis C Testing at The DOCK and Care at the Hepatitis Center of Excellence
- PEP & PrEP Education and Treatment
- HIV Testing — Free & Confidential for Individuals and Couples
Hours of Operation:
Hours for All Services
Monday – Friday 10AM – 6:30PM
Walk-in, No Appointment Necessary
For appointment, call 760-992-0492
If you choose to visit The DOCK without an appointment, please know that we serve clients on a first come, first served basis. Due to demand, our providers schedules can fill up quickly.
Insurance Accepted – but not required:
The DOCK accepts most insurance plans, including Medicare and Medi-Cal. Uninsured income-qualified patients can receive care at reduced costs and will not be turned away for inability to pay.
At The DOCK we only test for STI’s, HCV, and HIV and provide PrEP and PEP counseling. If you are concerned about HPV, Herpes or other conditions, or are in need of a PAP test, please ask us about becoming a Health Center patient, or make an appointment with your primary care physician.
- Desert Business Assoc. (DBA)
- Desert Gay Tourism Guild (DGTG)
- Greater Coachella Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Palm Springs Chamber of Commerce
- LGBT-Owned Business