Opening in 2019
Discover the Newest Palm Springs Luxury Hotel
Andaz Palm Springs hotel will provide guests with a sophisticated urban resort experience. Slated to open in 2019, the downtown Palm Springs hotel will bring to life the brand’s mission of creating inspiring, indigenous experiences and immersing guests into the destination’s local culture. The 150-room Palm Springs luxury hotel will be located in the heart of downtown. Adjacent to the vibrant Uptown Design District, Andaz Palm Springs hotel will also be walking distance to the shops, restaurant and galleries that line the famed Palm Canyon Drive. Guests will also be near the Village Center and the convention center, and only two miles from Palm Springs International Airport.
The 150-guestroom, 13-suite Andaz Palm Springs will stay true to its desert oasis destination. The downtown Palm Springs hotel will be built as a collection of small buildings and guestroom bungalows surrounding two outdoor pools and garden areas on an elevated patio terrace, offering panoramic views of the majestic San Jacinto Mountains and city. Our Palm Springs luxury hotel will also feature a full service spa, a fitness facility and a signature restaurant and lounge with indoor and outdoor seating.
A desert contemporary-inspired meetings and events area will offer 5,000 square feet of meeting and banquet facilities, accommodating our guests needs from discrete board meetings to small, exclusive social occasions. The first level of the Palm Springs hotel site will include approximately 25,000 square feet of boutique retail space and intimate indoor and meeting facilities with private outdoor terraces.
- 150 spacious guestrooms, including 13 suites, designed in a desert contemporary approach offering dramatic mountain or desert views
- The outdoor areas have been created for informal, public gatherings and are intended to provide intermittent areas for relaxation
- Uniquely designed full-service spa, offering 6 treatment rooms and a range of body and facial treatments
- Two outdoor pools and garden areas on an elevated patio terrace, offer guests panoramic views of the majestic San Jacinto Mountains and city
- Signature restaurant as well as bar lounge, inclusive of indoor and outdoor seating
- 5,000 square feet of flexible event space and banquet facilities
- Pre-function and private outdoor terraces
- The hotel will also be within walking distance of the Village Center and the convention center, and two miles from Palm Springs International Airport
Health Club/Fitness Facility
Free Continental Breakfast
Number of Rooms
Buyout for Weddings