Jayla D. Foxx in Talent Competition at Miss Gay California America. Choreography: Steven Michael.
You’ve undoubtedly seen her in the 2015 Queen of the Desert Competition, or as a regular participant in Drag Me to Brunch and, of course, FlamBOYance!
Jayla says, “PS I love you because…”
- You accepted me immediately, and the sense of "small town" community sold me instantly!
- Although your summers can be tough (they’re really not that bad), I LOVE your winters.
- After almost 22 years performing, you’ve given me that tad bit slower pace I’ve been searching for.
- The FlamBOYance and Drag Me to Brunch shows give me the opportunity to meet new people from all over the world, yet stay connected to the die-hard local fans.
- Originally from a small town in Northwest Ohio, I feel the same little piece of home here, with completely different weather, of course!
It’s clear, Jayla, that Palm Springs is wigging out over you!
Submit yourself for possible inclusion in Gay Desert Guide's PS I love you because column!
Our community is filled with very fabulous people from all walks of life (LGBTQ AND our allies) and I'm delighted to spotlight them on a regular basis in my PS I love you because column. Anyone may submit themselves for consideration. Here's what I need:
- Your official bio or a few biographical paragraphs about yourself....could be in third person or first...
- Three to five images of you, and you doing things in and around the area. Then:
- Please complete this statement five times as extensively as you would like (the answers should be at least one full sentence. but two to three-sentence answers are better)
"PS I love you because..." (fill in the blank)... Here are two examples of columns to give you food for thought:
Email your submissions to me at PromoHomoTV@gmail.com.